In this guide, you’ll learn how to use the online training system as a trainer.
Firstly, you should have been allocated a course colour. Please let us know if you have purchased a Trainer Pack but have not already been allocated a course.
NB: Trainee Pack sold separately for trainee access. Click here for more info.
- If you have any support questions that are not covered in this article, please let us know
How to log in as a Trainer:
- Ensure you are logged in. You can do that by clicking here. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Here you’ll see the course you’ve been allocated, which will only ever be used by you and your trainees.
- From the course list, you can click on the Gradebook (highlighted in yellow above) to see your trainees’ progress (below)
- You can go to the main course page by navigating to my-training.dte-elite.co.uk/courses. You can select your course from the course list.
- Your course colour is a default colour generated by the system. We’re able to customise your course to include your branding and logo, all you need to do is let us know by email.
A trainee can be added to the system by purchasing a Trainee Extension Pack. Click below for more details. Email us to purchase and allocate a trainee.
Your trainee will get their own login to the training system and you’ll be able to monitor their progress using the gradebook (see above guide).